Generous company benefits and growth opportunities!
Hours: 2nd shift 2pm-10:30pm, Monday through Friday
Salary: 65k to 85k plus yearly bonus
- Lead a team to meet and exceed production quotas.
- Plan and manage resources, monitor and resolve problems
- Work in moth ESD and Clean Room environments.
- Supervise Electronic Testing, SMT, Wire Bonding, and Die Attach departments.
- Analyze performance and achieve results
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Involved with the hiring and training of permanent and temporary employees.
- Bring innovative ideas to the team in regard to hiring and training.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Pre-Employment Background Check and Drug Screening
- 3-5 years of supervisory or management experience in a manufacturing production setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people
- Industry experience in semiconductors, electronics, medical devices, military, and pharma a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.