The AOI Operator will perform inspection of product run through Automated Optical Inspection equipment as it is manufactured in the SMT Line. The person in the role will be responsible for the following duties.
- Verify product compliance to workmanship standards as documented in work instructions.
- Verify process compliance to established AOI programs.
- Verify integrity of data collected by machinery.
- Communicate defects not captured by equipment to responsible personnel for enhancement of program integrity.
- Communicate to assembly operators defects being noted during the AOI program review.
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components' moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Comply with all in-house training as identified in job specific family and or specific training plan.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.