Performs data entry related to accounts payable. Accurately and efficiently process accounts payable invoices, while adhering to company policies, IRS and SOX guidelines and laws.
- Prepping of daily mail for processing
- Matching invoices with purchase order and receiver information
- Data entry of invoices
- Problem solving variances to provide review of approvals and company policies.
- Development of supplier customer service relationships
- Mailing AP checks
- Involvement in monthly closing and other special projects as needed
- Support and development of relationships with internal buyers and requestors across divisions
- Assistance in training new team members
- Assistance with gathering documentation for internal and external audits.
- Awareness of international regulatory requirements and systems.
- Demonstrated management of regulatory submissions activities.
- Proficient in timely review of technical and clinical data.
- Computer skills; MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, database, graphics presentation applications, document processing/publishing tools.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to mentor and provide work direction.
- Strong analytical skills required with the ability to analyze technical requirements and regulations which apply to the corporation.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.