The key responsibilities of this position are:
- Balancing and maintaining accurate ledgers
- Matching purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinating bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Paying vendor invoices
- Managing and maintenance of Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Preparing quarterly and monthly tax returns.
- Oversee Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
Manage invoicing process, interfacing with our sales and delivery organizations.
Manage collections while delivering amazing customer service and experience.
Assist with the month and quarter-end close process.
Respond to vendor inquiries and troubleshoot issues with vendors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.