- Accounts Payable Experience (minimum 3 years)
- Ability to match inventory receipts to vendor invoices to ensure accuracy in quantities, product received, and cost. Verify accuracy of invoices.
- Ability to convert units of measure when reviewing inventory receipts with billed product.
- Intermediate Excel Spreadsheet Skills, including V-Lookups.
- Data entry into Payables Software for Invoices and Prepays.
PLEASE NOTE - This is an in-office position, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.