The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be providing support in the area of Accounts Receivables/Credit and Collections, as well as other duties as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow up with delinquent accounts
- Provide aging reports to sales
- Apply customer payments and credit memos to outstanding items
- Register payments received via lockbox, manual, ACH, credit card, etc.
- Resolve invoice disputes
- Reconcile over/short paid invoices
- Maintain A/R files
- Miscellaneous projects on an as needed basis
- Normal office duties, including filing
- 2+ years' experience performing a variety of A/R duties
- Experience in Applying payments and collections preferred
- ERP Systems experience, SAP required
- Stable work history
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Internet skills enabling research into customer payments, disputes, and chargebacks via the customer website.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with customers to resolve disputes in a timely manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.