Under the supervision of a supervisor or manager on duty, employee is responsible for delivering employee shuttle passengers to assigned airport area in accordance with passenger specifications.
• Greets crew members, flight attendants, and passengers in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Drives/operates shuttle vehicles in a safe manner.
• Maintains passenger log and records in accordance with company procedures.
• Fuels vehicles and performs daily safety checks in accordance with safety
policies and OSHA regulations.
• Maintains the interior and exterior cleanliness of the shuttle vehicles.
• Ensures work areas are kept organized and clean at all times.
• Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt transport of all Delta employees and continual on time departures.
• Clean work area, and equipment as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.