Mt Ephraim Chrysler Dodge is seeking to add Collision Repair Technicians to their team. Chrysler dealers are clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is provided available to those who are career focused.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler, Remove damaged fenders, panels, and grills, Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Straighten bent automobile frames, using a pneumatic frame [Car-O-Liner] straightening machine. File, grind and sand repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools
- Aim headlights and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts