AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC
The Larson Automotive Group is looking for technicians. Enjoy working in a state of the art facility with built in tool boxes. Paid time off after 6 months. Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, insurance, retirement 401K and employee discounts throughout one of the largest auto and powersports/powerboat groups in the Puget Sound.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made