Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
Automation Engineer will be responsible for creating infrastructure designs and guiding the development and implementation of cloud applications, systems and automated processes. The candidate will need to be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment.
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.) and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Puppet, Chef) and tools
- Serving as a hands-on subject matter expert for DevOps and Automation in an AWS infrastructure environment
- Leading and contributing to the development, maintenance, and usage of deployment and task automation (OS, database services, virtual networks, or other platform services)
- Participating on fast-paced DevOps and SysOpsEngineering teams within Scrum agile processes
- Working directly with architects and developers to create supportable designs and debug problems
- Developing cloud infrastructure designs and implementations and guiding the process from development to operations
- Making decisions on problem resolutions in critical down time situations when escalation is impractical
- Creating and delivering knowledge sharing presentations and documentation to developers and operations teams (Document system diagrams, run books, and procedures, etc.)
- Attending and contributing in technical discussions and working groups with various stakeholders
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships with business executives and driving grow in highly strategic or key accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life