* Perform set up and maintain customer accounts.
* Partner with Internal departments and customers as needed regarding account setup requirements and to seek assistance or support as necessary.
* Accountable for the account setup processes and regularly contribute to program improvements.
* Troubleshoot setup errors and implement a solution.
* Meet expected SLAs as determined by management and manage all assigned cases to timely completion.
* Identify potential pitfalls and develop a solution to avoid impact to customers and proactively address/correct these issues.
* Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
* Lead or participate in small special projects and provide input, analyze data, and perform needed tasks.
* Available schedules include: 8:30am-5:00pm, 9:30am-6:00pm, and 10:30am-7:00pm.
* Starting pay: $17-18.50/hr
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.