Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highlymotivated and experienced Account Development Manager-Cloud Computing Technology to join our team in the DC metro area to support our government clients.This is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with our existing Account Team and Capgemini's world class teams to support our government clients.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities by serving our clients. The applicant will be responsible to attend meetings with current and potential clients to discuss CGS cloud capabilities and service offerings.
As Account Development Manager-Cloud Computing Technology, you will:
- Create, manage, and own account plans and activities to earn business in Federal clients and commercial clients who support the federal government.
- Leverage Capgemini Government Solution's broad range of cloud capabilities to build and grow cloud portfolio.
- Manage pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet business and market goals.
- Execute end-to-end proposal process for all color-team reviews and pricing build-up for responses; actively research, contribute, and write proposal content.
- Leverage project team expertise in the business development cycle to gather on-the-ground market intelligence and support the goal of expanding current work and adding new work within the account structure.
- Actively meet with small businesses and other partners for successful team formations.
- Brief executive clients on Capgemini domain experience and capabilities.
- Technical writing, and cloud Opportunity Assessment Reviews.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a technical discipline.
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance (Public Trust or higher).
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience in the Federal market.
- Varied experiences with personally writing to multiple solicitation response types (e.g., contract vehicles, task orders, RFPs, RFIs, ROMs)
- Proven experience in executing capture plans to gain new business.
- Detailed knowledge of end-to-end capture process, proposal process, and delivery lifecycle.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, expertise in setting and managing customer expectations, to include executive-level clients.
- Experience leading and guiding teams.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to government customer leadership.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)