When you’re working to make the health care system better for everyone, you do things on a human level. Here at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, a part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re creating transformative change that affects millions of people. But it all comes down to building relationships – one person at a time. As an Account Executive for Key Accounts, you’ll look for new, fully and self-insured sales business in the 100-3,000 employee range. You will grow and develop sales numbers, setting expectations for deliverables to greatly improve the lives of others.
- Develop and maintain strong broker / consultant and internal relationships and add consultation as necessary
- Identify key brokers / consultants for management development and understand medical operations / strategies
- Understand financing methodologies and strategies (fully insured)
- Know underwriting principles and practices as well as the drivers of fees and liabilities
As the health care marketplace undergoes a fundamental transformation, the rate of growth has never been more intense. We operate a complex, matrixed business and you will be challenged with building relationships in all different facets in the organization. You’ll be responsible for providing the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Subject Matter Expert employee benefits marketplace and product knowledge
- 3+ years of insurance sales / account management experience
- Experience selling health care products through direct sales or brokers
- Sales insurance license maintained by law
- ASO sales experience strongly preferred.
At UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, our work impacts millions of people, in dozens of ways. We’re finding better solutions every day to write the next chapter for health care. Bring along your passion to find new opportunities and do your life’s best work.(sm)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add you energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving changes for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work. (sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: sales, key accounts, ASO, insurance, consultants, Concord, San Francisco, CA, California