Bally Sports Arizona is seeking an Account Executive! This position is responsible for ad sales for the Arizona region, which are primarily for the Diamondbacks, Coyotes and Suns as well as digital sales. This position includes new business development and meeting revenue budgets. Duties include researching businesses as potential advertisers and identifying decision makers on the accounts; calling on account decision makers to present the benefits of Bally Sports Arizona; and monitoring sold schedules/season sponsorships to ensure they run correctly.
- Prospects and develops working relationships in the ad buying community
- Utilizes integration concepts to develop regional sports marketing programs and create and deliver compelling presentations
- Maintains existing relationships through stewardship of accounts, entertaining, presentations and overseeing pre-emptions and make-goods
- Remains current on industry trends and regional positioning
- Works with other salespeople to raise knowledge level
- Creates and develops Digital Advertising on a regional basis with Compulse/OTT platform
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in outside sales is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary, including superior listening skills and the ability to make effective presentations both on one-on-one and in a group setting
- Basic math skills are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships is required
- Solid organizational and project management skills are necessary
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment is necessary
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Strong overall knowledge of the media industry is preferred
- Media sales experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.