FOX Sports Southwest is looking for an Account Executive in advertising sales who is self-motivated and goal oriented! This AE position is responsible for selling full and partial season sponsorships, maintaining relationships and creating new relationships with clients and potential clients, developing new business daily, and maximizing all potential revenue opportunities at FOX Sports Southwest. This position includes business development for FSSW linear TV and digital offerings. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals is a priority
- Prospects and develops new business opportunities
- Identifies client decision-makers and interfaces with agency representatives when necessary
- Utilizes integration concepts and ideas to create and deliver compelling presentations suitable for new business targets
- Maintains and grows existing account relationships by entertaining at games, concerts, events, etc.
- Stewards existing accounts by properly maintaining sales orders
- Interfaces with GSM, LSM and Ad Sales support staff regarding account profiles, requests and requirements
- Interfaces with GM, GSM, LSM, Digital Content Manager and Executive Producer to create unique sales opportunities for new and existing clients in order to grow their business
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Television sales/Media experience is preferred
- Strong overall knowledge of the media industry is required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are necessary, including superior listening skills
- Ability to make effective presentations both on-one-one and in group settings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong business relations is required
- Solid organizational and project management skills are necessary
- Familiar with Wide Orbit traffic System or other media traffic systems
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.