Windstream Enterprise has an immediate need for a Senior Customer Advocate/Customer Success/Account Mgr. interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
As a Windstream Enterprise Senior Customer Advocate, you will:
Advise assigned accounts (multi-national/global accounts) by selling new or additional products and services to existing customers; finding additional business in multiple areas within the existing customer.
Identify essential customer prospects and evaluate their position among competitors and research and analyze sales options.
- Drive organizational management and effectiveness for customers by planning for evolutionary product development; communicate the project plan with internal resources and bridge any gaps within the product delivery process.
- Manage formal RFP responses by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; setting strategic sales objectives unique to the customer and aligning sales goals and quotas.
- Manage customer projects and charters that relate to specific key accounts by overseeing project plans from conception to completion; ensure project specifications are met; facilitate customer proposals and providing recommendations regarding setting metrics and tracking results.
- Manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems; continuing communication during challenging times and monitoring satisfaction.
- Create business development plans and forecasts by preparing efforts on behalf of the customer; assessing customer needs on a regular basis; validating strategic sales model alignment; and maintaining accurate data for all sales activity.
- Process product renewals and retention of existing customers by building customer rapport; conducting specific customer product analysis for expiration and following customer industry trends for enhancements to existing product platforms.
Minimum Requirements:Bachelors Degree and 7 years professional level job related experience (outside, direct sales experience); OR 11 years professional level equivalent related experience.
Job Category: Sales
Locations: 201 Old Country Rd |US|New York|Melville\ |US|New York|Virtual Office NY 1.24
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.