- Expand executive presence and expand supply chain support across existing customer’s strategic needs.
- Manage basic service needs on a daily basis by facilitating routine customer transactions for the customer’s non-acute facilities located across assigned set of customers.
- Drive operational excellence and maximize customer loyalty. Assists with process improvement projects as needed.
- Lead data collection and reporting to support initiatives and basic business needs
- Coordinate internal and external resources to maintain the relationship, improve mutual profitability, and create intended value.
St Louis Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.