Snap-on Inc. is more than the premier global tool and equipment manufacturer; we are a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of complex equipment and systems solutions. We operate in critical industries like aerospace, energy and natural resources, defense, transportation, and manufacturing.
At Snap-on we pride ourselves that we maintain customers for life; that journey begins when they learn the value proposition of owning quality tools like Snap-on. Our Education Account Managers support his relationship by calling on auto, diesel, and aircraft education institutions. Education sales representatives build relationships and mentor new students, while consulting with, and providing technical expertise to the education faculty. As a Snap-on Education Sales Representative, you are the valued experts that support the journey for the next generation of mechanics. In return, you will receive a generous benefits package and a future of career opportunities.
As a Snap-on sales Education Account Manager you will:
- Utilize your strong interest in automotive technology, tools and equipment, as well as your high degree of mechanical aptitude, to mentor students both in the classroom and informal settings.
- Insure students have identified the proper tools needed for the type of career they are pursuing.
- Promote the Snap-on brand and convey the value proposition of owning our premier quality tools.
- Determine and meet the educational institutions needs that create a positive relationship with the administration and faculty of the college.
- Coordinate with and support the school bookstore’s tool forecasting and ordering processes.
- Conduct tool shows and safety demonstrations that illustrate the features and benefits of the Snap-on branded product.
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience is required
- Proven track record of prior goal achievement showing increase in sales and customer growth
- Bachelor or Associate degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required and comfortable working with and presenting to all levels within an organization
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with an clean driving record
As Part of the Snap-on team, you will be joining an extraordinary company that has been the industry standard for over 100 years! As part of our team, you will not only provide superb service to our education partners, but enjoy the benefits of working for an extraordinary company. We offer a substantial compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation with incentive opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Defined Retirement Savings Plan
- And more!
Snap-on is a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply. Local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply since we are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran