What Account Management - Medical Products contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling.
- Builds and fosters strong, productive customer partnerships focused on ensuring customer success and retention; develops a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Meets or exceeds assigned quota by maintaining growth within the existing customer base as well as actively searching for new business opportunities within territory
- Analyzes customer data, both inside and outside of program, to maximize vendor penetration and compliance, drive savings, and identify account growth opportunities.
- Partners with customer to implement best practices and value add offerings.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations, focusing on concise, actionable information that is readily embraced by the customer and drives additional volume to the OptiFreight program.
- Collaborates with OptiFreight and Cardinal Health business units to identify new opportunities within existing accounts to increase revenue streams.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Stays abreast of the changing healthcare landscape, logistics innovations, and supply chain trends to maintain a deep understanding of the customer experience.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel and teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years related sales experience preferred
- Ability to travel less than 20%-25% of time
- Proven product knowledge in business area preferred
- Valid driver's license
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Miami/Ft Lauderdale Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.