Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
The Account Manager will work with KCN Management to promote, develop and increase the profitable sales volume in the region; is expected to promote a positive and ethical image to all customers and contacts; and is also expected to know his/her customer's needs as well as how to apply company services, products and policies to exceed those needs. Manage assigned regional technical operations associated with KCN. Assist the sales staff to promote, acquire, and develop, KCN business.
The Proposal Writer position requires an individual with the ability to analyze the requirements of government corrections. Prepare Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and other solicitation documents and prepare written responses. This person will work directly for KCN Management and will be responsible for coordinating input from the various department managers. Utilize sales team input, RFP specifications, and response library to prepare response plan and content for review by department director and regional sales management.
Essential Functions of the Jobs:
- Assist the KCN Regional/Group Manager in driving the KCN business in the region.
- Assist the Sales Team to achieve goals set by KCN Regional/Group Manager.
- Create and complete KCN presentations, proposals, contracts, and new account start up documents.
- Possess full working knowledge of KCN software and systems.
- Identify optimum product offering for all existing and new KCN accounts within the region.
- Attend trade shows and outings to market KCN.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, and information gathering of new account
startups and upgrades.
- Assist in training the sales staff on the software and sale of KCN services.
- Manage equipment ordering and implementation schedules for new start-ups.
- Ordering, revision and set up of all order forms for KCN accounts.
- Review assigned RFPs and prepare content overview for team review
- Develop response plan to include use of existing content and development of customized content as needed and present for review/approval by department director
- Develop/maintain list of RFP questions and requests for clarification consistent with stated deadlines
What You'll Need
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.