We are looking for sales-oriented, relationship-centric, highly organized individual, with a keen attention to detail who will manage the sales process from pre-sale to post sale. In this critical role, you will be the subject matter expert on the Sinclair Sports sales opportunities, functionality, creative specifications, marketing and production needs. You will be responsible for supporting the sales needs of Account Executives while maintaining relationships both externally with clients (advertisers/agencies) and internally with cross-functional team members.
- Develop and maintain full understanding of Sinclair’s cross-brand, cross-platform products – Digital (and with partial Linear when Branded Content is present)
- Process RFPs and proactive proposals and lead internal meetings on assets (referencing calendar of standard sponsorship opportunities available)
- Develop strategy for Media Plan creation
- Department liaison to vet proposal items (Production, Programming, Social etc…)
- Walk campaigns through the entire lifecycle
- Tracking all Content Delivery via various platforms (FB, Twitter, IG, OTT, OTA etc…)
- Tracking all Media Delivery against client goals and KPIs
- Reporting sent out to client/rep on Campaign specific frequency (weekly, bi-weekly based on client expectations)
- Verify Month end Billable deliveries align with client numbers
- Create Client Billing Requests (Reqs)
- Create Wrap report for Client and Sales
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.