Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
The Account Manager works with the Regional Vice President to promote, develop, and increase the profitable sales volume of his/her book of business. An Account Manager is expected to promote a positive and ethical image to all customers and contacts. They are expected to know his/her customer’s needs and requirements as well as applying company services, product, and policies.What You'll Need
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Aptitude to understand market conditions
- Ability to understand and apply sales concepts
- Ability to travel
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.