We are seeking an Account Project Manager to join American Tower’s Leasing Operations organization. The Leasing Operations team is focused on all leasing aspects of American Tower’s assets. The organization is comprised of account specific teams that manage the full life cycle of customers’ applications. Day to day you will focus on overseeing, for an assigned account, the end-to-end leasing process including application management, lease execution, regulatory and legal compliance, purchase order management, forecast revenue management, and completion of required approvals and deliverables. As an Account Project Manager, you will partner cross-functionally to manage applications through the collocation process, identifying and resolving all project delays, while ensuring project timelines are met and within budget.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we’re focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with decisions. Come grow your career with us!
What You Can Offer Us
- Manage the end-to-end leasing process for assigned customers within a designated region (application to close out), which will include:
- Initiating and defining project objectives and scope;
- Allocating appropriate resources;
- Establishing a project timeline and communication plan which includes project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks;
- Reviewing status reports and modifying schedules and plans as required to meet customer expectations; and
- Monitoring progress against the plan.
- Create, update, and manage individual projects to ensure reported deliverable forecasts are met.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships; maintain consistent communication and manage customer interaction and expectations through project milestone consistency.
- Provide leadership to customers and cross-functional teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Proactively identify all lease contingencies and collaborate cross-functionally to develop an efficient action plan to address them. Set proper forecasts with the client and manage cross-functional team’s activities to ensure timely resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience required.
- Proven project management skills with a disciplined approach to forecast management.
- Ability to multitask and problem solve complex project delays
- Approximately 5% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.