A growing consumer electronics company in Irvine is looking to hire a Account Specialist. The ideal Account Specialist will deliver excellent customer service by processing orders, communicating, and coordinating with other departments. Act as first point of customer contact for general inquiries like product availability, products, scheduling, etc. while building and maintaining strong business relationships with clients.
Essential Job Functions
* Process customer orders
* Issue Credit Memos and RMAs, provide proof of deliveries
* Open Order Reports
*Sales and Inventory Data Entry
* Contact internal sales reps regarding account standing and assist wherever possible
* Analyze production scheduling, inventory, and forecasting to anticipate unit needs
* Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 2-3 years of customer service/order processing experience
* Prior experience in a consumer products-based business, preferred
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
* Full Circle experience is a HUGE plus
* ERP knowledge is a plus (i.e. Oracle, SAP)
* Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
* Ability to thrive in multi-tasking environment
* Detail-oriented and organized Benefits
We offer competitive pay along with a generous benefits program designed to help you be well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.