Lighting company at Rancho Cucamonga looking for a Full-time Accountant.
- Job Description:
* Bank reconciliations
* Reconcile general ledger accounts
* Month-end closing
* Accounts Receivable
* Accounts Payable
* Annual 1099 preparation
* Payroll/timesheet entry
* Develop monthly financial statements and prepare financial analysis reports.
* Prepare business sales tax and other government filings
* Assist with preparing documents required for yearly tax returns
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager
* Accounting related data entries
- Job Requirement:
* Degrees in accounting is preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and computer skill is required
* Experience with SAP or similar ERP system preferred
* 1-year accounting experience preferred
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship (H1B visa).
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.