- Full cycle accounts payable processing; high volume matching, batching, coding, scanning and entering invoices in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure that invoices are approved in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of weekly check runs and manual checks as needed
- Record bank transfers, wires, and ACH and credit card payments
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Prepare accounts receivables for clients to deposit into client bank accounts
- Assisting with preparation for audits
- High School diploma preferred
- MS Suite Proficiency - Excel highly preferred
- 1-2 years of accounting support experience
- Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal communication)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.