We are recruiting for an Accounting Associate for our premier client! Responsible for performing accounting and clerical duties in the Accounts Receivable and Payable department.
- Research and analyze any problems / variances on all assigned accounts.
- Maintain / update credit application log.
- Create payment remittance application details and A/R adjustments for all assigned accounts.
- Collection functions and account reconciliation for all assigned accounts.
- Review sales orders on credit hold and release as appropriate.
- Respond to all customer inquiries, requests, and discrepancies in timely manner.
- Create invoices and credits when necessary.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 year minimum, 3 or more years' experience preferred in an accounts receivable position or related field.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 + Depending on experience.
Perks: Day Shift: Monday- Friday, Holidays and weekends off. Great Benefits, 401k, and More! Temp-to-Perm career opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.