We are looking for an Accounting Specialist to join one of our clients in Wilsonville.
- Maintain the vendors data and add new vendors
- Maintain paper files for paid invoices, receiving & P.O.'s
- Maintain receiving and invoice file on unmatched invoices and P.O.'s
- Match invoices with received P.O.'s
- Resolves purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies
- Ensure credits are received and applied for outstanding issues
- Code invoices for payment
- Match invoices that do not have a P.O. to receiving copies or have approved by correct person
- Print accounts payable checks and mail out
- Prepare documentation requested by auditors during annual audit
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Must be highly dependable & organized
- Must be able to work independently, as well as cooperatively as part of a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.