The ideal candidate has strong computer skills, the ability to work independently and with others along with a high level of attention to detail. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people.
Must have prior experience in accounting or as an Accounting Assistant.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Property management accounting
- Assist in sales commissions
- Process move in/outs for tenants
- Minimum 2-3 years in accounting experience
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Previous Real Estate accounting knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills are required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.