We are seeking a Services Accounting Manager to join American Tower’s U.S. Accounting team. The Accounting team properly records and reports the Company’s U.S. Tower division’s revenue and direct expenses for both the tower and managed networks businesses. Day to day you will manage a team that executes the accounting reporting and analysis of the U.S. Tower division’s Operations Services team. As a Services Accounting Manager you will partner cross-functionally to drive accounting process improvements and develop strong working relationships with Operations team members.
Our Core Principles are the foundation of our culture, and we’re focused on achieving continued success by thinking long-term, leading with values, and creating value with decisions. Come grow your career with us!
What You Can Offer Us
- Manage the monthly reporting processes and financial packages that are delivered within the organization; explain budget and forecast variances.
- Review forecasted cost-to-complete analyses to ensure project budgets align with revenue recognition; review projects and annual budgets to ensure expenditures are recorded accurately.
- Manage and review weekly and monthly acquisition, zoning, and permitting forecasts.
- Liaise with Operations and Technical Accounting employees to ensure that accounting for existing and planned activities are in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Drive accounting close and reporting improvements and efficiencies.
- Support internal and external audits and standalone financial reporting programs.
- Recruit, performance manage, and develop the careers of Staff Accountants and Senior Accountants and cultivate a collaborative team dynamic that enables us to meet our business objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.