*This is an in office position. CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL ORANGE COUNTY, CA RESIDENT OR NEAR BY COUNTY RESIDIENT.
- Hands on management of the accounting team
- Manage all month end closing activities: G/L reconciliation and analysis, P/L and Balance Sheet Account and financial statement preparation and analysis
- Intercompany transactions for multiple entities
- Fixed assets, Sales & Use Tax
- Budget and Cash flow management and reporting
- Assist with cost accounting including COGS, WIP, BOM
- Lead all external audits
- Implement processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics
- CPA is strongly preferred
- 3 or more years of accounting experience working in the manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.