- Enters A/P vouchers, expense reports and other receipts or documents related to accounts payables
- Prints documents (i.e. invoices, expense reports and statements)
- Files accounts payable and general accounting documents
- Scans/E-mails/Faxes accounts payable and general accounting documents
- Assembles checks and documents for mailing
- Reconciles and researches differences in vendor statements
- Maintains updates in vendor files (i.e. vendor addresses/phone numbers)
- Assigns general ledger accounts for expense reports and invoices
- Corresponds with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Prepares manual checks when required
- Prepares statements and checks runs to be done on a weekly basis
- Files all statements and vendor applications
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.