Ultimate staffing currently has open opportunities with an innovative company that provides sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical compounding services to physicians, group practices, surgery centers, and hospitals! They offer a competitive salary, an excellent Medical/Dental benefits package, and other perks!
We are currently seeking experienced individuals for Accounts Payable Admisnitrator position in Pompano Beach!
- Review, sort, scan and process incoming invoices for appropriate approval.
- Review and Match PO's and Invoices.
- Code invoices to the appropriate GL account and Subsidiary.
- Review and process all types of business expenses.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements and research any discrepancies.
- Complete bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Process Bank Deposits.
- Process annual 1099s and 1096s.
- Process and Print payments to Vendors.
- Assist in month-end closing of A/P
- Maintains reports, spreadsheets and accounting files.
- Perform other Accounting, Finance, Operational processing and administrative duties assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience Match PO's and Invoices.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a high volume fast-paced environment
- Able to operate in a Multi Company environment, and process intercompany entries.
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to quickly learn new software systems
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Must have effective communication skills and strong problem solving skills
Including, but not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off, paid holidays, 401(k) program, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a fantastic work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.