- Full cycle Accounts Payable including invoice processing, check and electronic payment, vendor statement reconciliation, and closing procedures.
- Ensures that all invoices are processed timely, consistently and accurately.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation, sales tax (where applicable) and approval prior to payment.
- Obtains invoices from various sources to ensure payment is received on or before due date.
- Maintains accurate vendor files in an accounting software program.
- Reviews all vendor statements, performs research as needed and corrects discrepancies.
- Performs filing and general administrative tasks.
- Becomes proficient with accounting software.
- Assists in month-end reporting procedures and bank reconciliation as needed.
Knowledge of: Accounting, Microsoft office, and telephone etiquette
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.