- Full cycle accounts payable processing; high volume matching, batching, coding, scanning and entering invoices in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure that invoices are approved in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of GL coding
- Assist in the preparation of weekly check runs and manual checks as needed
- Organize and maintain all accounting related files: A/P reports, credit card statements, invoices, etc.
- Manage the AP inbox, reviewing, and responding to internal and external inquiries
- Associates Degree or 2 years of AP experience
- 1 year of high volume AP processing
- ERP experience highly preferred
- Excel - Basic Knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.