Location: Mesa, Arizona (in-office)
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00
- Responsible for coding, batching, processing, and disbursing of AP invoices
- Running daily check and ACH pay cycles
- Reconcile statement and invoices
- Research discrepancies
- Vendor relations
- Work with internal and external staff to resolve payable issues while maintaining effective working relationships
- Participate with internal and audit requests
- 3+ years of recent experience Accounts Payable experience
- Strong Excel skills required
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, with excellent customer services skills and an ability to respond to the needs and requests of coworkers and clients.
- Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards, attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Must demonstrate initiative--ability to think, work, and ask questions when necessary
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.