- Reviewing invoice scans and entering data into the accounting system
- Completing batch imports for accounts payable entries
- Timely research and reconciliation of vendor discrepancies
- Communicate with internal and external partners for missing invoices
- Provide customer service to outside vendors and internal business partners
- Other accounts payable duties and responsibilities as required
- 2+ years of experience managing high volume accounts payable
- High attention to detail, works well independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; consistently meets deadlines
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.