Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Pay Range: $19-$21 per hour
- Process invoices, expense reports, and check requests accurately and efficiently
- Ensure correct GL coding for invoices and routing for approval
- Monitor invoices for approvals and communicate internally to meet deadlines
- Obtain vendor setup documents to set up new vendors and properly maintain vendor information
- Collecting W9s for new and existing vendors
- Responsible for vendor inquiries, reconciling vendor statements, and researching and correcting errors
- Process 3-way P.O. matching invoices
- Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage and respond to all vendor inquiries
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing Family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.