Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are partnering with a family owned company in NE Portland that is seeking an entry level Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team.This position will be overseeing all billing and invoicing responsibilities, researching customer payments, and will be entering all new customer information into their system. Additional responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Handle all responsibilities for new customers including running/reviewing credit reports
- Analyze aging reports and perform soft collection calls, as needed
- Absorbing incoming calls from customers to clarify billing concerns
- Connect with companies regarding outstanding balances and set up payment plans
- Reach out to potential new customers to gather additional information for their account applications
Candidates interested in this opportunity can send an updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.