- Matches remittances to customer and business partner accounts received through various approved payment gateways including checks, ACH, wires, credit cards, and cash.
- Communicates with customers and business partners to resolve discrepancies
- Responds to complaints and resolves payment issues
- Manages vendor files for accuracy and collection progress
- Effectively communicates with leadership on any past-due collections
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.