Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Salary: $20-$22 per hour
Requirements - What Matters Most
- 2+ years of A/R experience
- Strong communications skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and maintain orderly files.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Manages assigned accounts including handling verbal and written communication directly with customers and the sales teams.
- Researches and analyzes accounts prior to initiating contact, examines historical data, evaluates past collection efforts on past due balances to be worked to resolution.
- Contacts customer to establish reason for past due balances, makes payment arrangements to bring accounts current, follows up to ensure obligation satisfied
- Prepares account reconciliations; compile data and submits supporting documentation for Adjustments/GL entries to resolve outstanding issues and disputes
- Responsible for collections, negotiations and reconciliation of major and special billing commercial accounts
- Partners with the team and management by quickly bringing issues to their attention, working to understand the root cause and offering potential solutions
- Responsible for month-end closing activity as required
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.