- Manually create invoices to match customers' purchase orders and/or to consolidate multi-location orders and create reconciliations to match manual invoice totals to system invoice totals
- Verify sales tax on customer invoices
- Reconcile and balance vendor AR accounts as credits and/or rebills and ensure payments are applied accordingly
- Contact vendors daily to ensure collection of outstanding balances, assist with vendor queries and research various discrepancies and issues regarding accounts
- Document collection and vendor efforts accordingly on their accounts for management review
- Monitor vendor accounts for credit balances (misapplied cash and credit memos) and resolve by conducting thorough research and processing through to appropriate resolution
- Prepare manual invoices to match customers' purchase orders and/or to consolidate multi-location orders and create reconciliations to match manual invoice totals to system invoice totals
- Process and send customer sales invoices, credit memos, rebills, and adjustments accurately and timely using multiple methods of delivery
- Monitor client accounts for credit balances (unapplied cash and credit memos) and resolve by conducting thorough research and processing through to appropriate resolution
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong vendor relations and excellent team player
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Prefer experience working with a large ERP system (JD Edwards, SAP, etc.)
This position will pay between $16-18 per hour, DOE. Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.