The Accounts Receivable Specialist must have a strong commitment to resolving customer past-due accounts while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service. They are committed to the long-term success of this dynamic and growing company, contributing to that success by resolving past-due accounts and current billing issues. The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for all collections reporting as well as all facets related to customer chargebacks, including responding to, reporting upon and calling the customers who initiate chargebacks.
• Duties include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced and goal-oriented collections department
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer payments and account adjustments
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
• Responding to Credit card chargebacks
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the department.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
• Monthly delinquency notices, collections calls, collection emails, and payment process tracking
• Processing payments and settlements
• High volume phone calls and emails to assigned delinquent customers
• Manage customer lists, updating daily, weekly, and monthly on success metrics
• Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding past-due balances, making a decision appropriate for the company and the customer.
• Participate in team planning meetings
• Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
Previous Skills or Experience
• 1-3 years corporate collections experience.
• Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
• Experience with Excel preferred but not required
• Commitment to excellent customer service
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
DataSphere is a leader in mobile marketing, focused on helping local businesses get the most from mobile advertising. The company has developed SmartLayer™, a finely-tuned mobile marketing automation platform that provides sophisticated targeting and campaign management for tens of thousands of individual client locations throughout the U.S. DataSphere makes mobile marketing accessible, affordable and easy for customers ranging from small, local businesses to big brands with multiple locations. The company also runs LocalSaver™, a marketplace featuring the largest range of local coupons and other savings opportunities. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.