St. Clair County Community College is accepting resumes for part-time Clinical Nursing instructors (adjunct faculty).
If there is not a specific vacancy in your area of interest at this time, your information will be available to the hiring manager for possible future consideration.
- Medical Surgical
- Mental Health
- OB & Pediatric
- Practical Nursing
Classification: Part-Time, on a semester basis
FLSA Status: Exempt, Hourly
Compensation: Adjunct faculty members paid by clock hour including clinical instructors:
Nursing Master's degree (or higher) rate = $44.10 per clinical hour
Nursing Bachelor's degree rate = $42.00 per clinical hour
Clinical hours range up to 24 hours per week
- Teaching assignment may include a full range of undergraduate and clinical courses within the nursing program
- Teaching responsibilities include teaching, maintaining scheduled office hours, and advising students
- Participation in developing and improving academic courses
- Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend offerings may be available
Apply online through our website at www.sc4.edu/jobs. Please fax unofficial copies of college transcripts from ALL institutions attended to 810-989-5577 or e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
JOB SUMMARY: To design and deliver instruction to students.
- Prepare and deliver academic instruction, including developing syllabi, developing content and administering assessments
- Maintain and submit necessary class records, including early alert and final grade reports and attendance verification for financial aid compliance
- Participate in student grade appeal procedures
- Observe college calendar
- Post and maintain conference hours
- Participate in assessment of student learning and assessment reporting according to assessment plan
- Minimum of a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing degree, Master's Degree preferred
- State RN license
- 4,000 hours non-teaching related work experience in nursing
- Teaching experience at the higher education level preferred
- All academic degrees must be from a regionally accredited college or university
- Ability to maintain good relationships with students, staff, and community members
For Further information, contact SC4 Human Resources at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 810-989-5534