• Manage schedule and calendar of management with attention to accuracy and detail
• Provide telephone support and screen concerns and matters to minimize interruption
• May plan and execute meetings and events, under supervision
• Use computer programs to support development of correspondence, presentations, and to perform data entry, as directed
Education and Experience:
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent required
• 2+ years directly related experience including administrative support required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.