Responsible for administrative support to the department. Duties include typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences. Obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail. May work on special projects. Must be able to multitask and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Familiarity with MS Office required. Prefer a candidate with experience working in a technology company or in a technology department. Experience with completing purchase orders and preparing statements of work is desired.
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Salary: 18.00-20.00 per hour
Recruiter: Kim G
How to Apply: Qualified Candidates should forward their resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and enter Admin in the subject line of your email.
Location: Lackland Rd MO 63146 United States
- Hard working professional with cutting-edge skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment!!!
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with strong orientation towards action
- Adaptability- ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize
- Teamwork- ability to collaborate with all levels
- Drug and Background required prior to start
Keywords: Earth City Saint Louis MO Missouri IL Illinois Maryland Heights jobs full time hours Earth City Jobs St Charles full time hours administrative assistant admin office support secretary admin administrative assistant career google job full time hiring administrative assistant.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.