Tower Health Transplant Institute is the new home for the nationally recognized kidney and liver transplant program formerly located at Hahnemann University Hospital. The Institute’s team of renowned surgeons, hepatologists, and nephrologists have joined the Tower Health Medical Group and will provide services in West Reading and Philadelphia. The transplant team surgeons—who have performed more than 3,000 organ transplants—will perform kidney and liver transplants at the state-of-the-art surgical facilities of the Reading Hospital HealthPlex, one of the most technologically advanced surgical facilities in the state. Inpatient services will be provided at Tower Health – Reading Hospital and Tower Health – Chestnut Hill Hospital, with outpatient services at Reading Hospital and in Center City Philadelphia. The Tower Health Transplant Institute will also include the Center for Liver Disease that was part of the Hahnemann program. While at Hahnemann, the transplant team had the only 5-star rated kidney transplant program in Pennsylvania and the third highest rated program in the United States (out of 261 programs nationwide as determined by Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients, measuring patient survival one year after transplant, 1/1/2016 – 6/30/2018).
- The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for department leadership.
- Calendar management
- Preparing reports
- Handling correspondences
- Answering telephone calls
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 or more years of experience providing complex, confidential administrative support in a high profile environment
- 2 or more years of experience working in a secretarial or administrative support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Multi Line Telephone