- Provide accounting support to the Controller which includes: assisting with accounts receivables and billing/invoicing
- Processing customer orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Insuring accuracy of customer orders including pricing, promotions, addresses and product specifics or special requests.
- Assist with proposal creation, customer account set-up, and scheduling for the Sales Team
- Other administrative duties such as: filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying, etc.
- $20-24/hr starting
- 8AM-5PM Monday - Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.