- 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- $16-$20/hr depending on experience
- Must have at least 1+ years of Administrative/Front Desk experience!
- Provide support to the Marketing Team with special projects as needed!
- Ability to work independently and a team player
- Reliable attendance
- Organize staff events and holiday parties
- File, fax, and scan documentation for the office
- Assist with misc. projects for management as needed
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal staff, vendors, guests, and clients.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings for executives
- Maintain inventory list and order office supplies for employees
- Data entry of invoices and other accounts payable information.
- Sort and disperse mail for the office.
- Helping with other administrative duties and working on other miscellaneous projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.