Works independently, providing personal administrative support to the IT department, exercising initiative and judgment on a regular basis without the need of supervisorial intervention. Provides administrative support which includes, written, verbal, and electronic communication with internal and external clients. Completes assigned processing, documentation and reports using knowledge of applicable systems and contacts. Management of department communications and calendar, maintaining department information, archiving records, processing Supplier Invoice payments, handling expense reports, supply orders, as well as specific projects related to the Department mission. Completes miscellaneous tasks and projects, as assigned.
- Position requires that the individual be a self starter and have the ability to administer projects alone or in conjunction with other team members.
- High level of computer and business software knowledge: including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Significant depth and breadth of experience working as an executive administrative assistant in a corporate or related/relevant type of business.
- Strong work management skills with high level of attention to detail, ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment while providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to interact comfortably and professionally with a variety of individuals at every level, from the mail room to the office of the EVP, and all types of external visitors.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication, including a proven ability to create concise, grammatically correct, audience-focused documents and emails. Analytical ability necessary to handle moderately complex administrative details.
- Must possess the highest of level of tact, poise, and personal and professional effectiveness.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.